The Vtg. Lucky Flower Ring
Okay this ring is RAD!
the Lucky Flower ring ? I see a Clover! Or a sweet little wild flower! Again another heirloom piece!! Please pass this down to your loved one and tell them to hold it with their heart! Just an amazing adorned piece! Vintage Zuni inlay with 4 turquoise petals with a sweet little coral center!
hallmarked FJA ZUNI
All items, unless stated otherwise, are previously loved and used. Therefore, they inevitably have scratches and slight imperfection (not brand new). I could miss dents/cracks and such imperfections are not included in the description wordings, simply because i didn't notice. Please refer to pictures for condition as it is exactly what you will get. If You have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask before the purchase.
I describe the items to the best of our ability, but please note:
• size and weight are approximate only.
• "vintage" is based on look and feel of the item. It could be way older (earlier than 1930's), or it could be newer (later than 1980's or 1990's).
• sometimes sterling jewelry could be chrome plated. It is still sterling if it is marked so.
• I am not an expert on stones. Potential buyers please refer to pictures on type and quality of stones and make your best judgement. My description is just a guidance.
• I could name an item "native" if it is of native style. It applies to items origins of which I am not completely sure. In most cases, they are from nations such as Navajo, Zuni, Hopi, Pueblo, etc.
• i name an item "sterling" if it is tested to be at least coin (90%) silver.
• For silver, 90 - 10% purity: (silver acid) dark red (18K gold acid) white. 80 - 90% purity: (silver acid) light red (18K gold acid) blueish white.
Sales are final!
No return on sales unless item is completely misrepresented!