Vtg. Santo Domingo Turq Neckless
Absolutely stunning, blue royston, Santo Domingo Pueblo, single strand neckless! Breath taking and yet so delicate, dainty and simple! Vintage made up entirely of turquoise hand cut beads and nuggets!
All items, unless stated otherwise, are previously loved and used. Therefore, they inevitably have scratches and slight imperfection (not brand new). I could miss dents/cracks and such imperfections are not included in the description wordings, simply because i didn't notice. Please refer to pictures for condition as it is exactly what you will get. If You have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask before the purchase.
I describe the items to the best of our ability, but please note:
• size and weight are approximate only.
• "vintage" is based on look and feel of the item. It could be way older (earlier than 1930's), or it could be newer (later than 1980's or 1990's).
• sometimes sterling jewelry could be chrome plated. It is still sterling if it is marked so.
• I am not an expert on stones. Potential buyers please refer to pictures on type and quality of stones and make your best judgement. My description is just a guidance.
• I could name an item "native" if it is of native style. It applies to items origins of which I am not completely sure. In most cases, they are from nations such as Navajo, Zuni, Hopi, Pueblo, etc.
• i name an item "sterling" if it is tested to be at least coin (90%) silver.
• For silver, 90 - 10% purity: (silver acid) dark red (18K gold acid) white. 80 - 90% purity: (silver acid) light red (18K gold acid) blueish white.
Sales are final!
No return on sales unless item is completely misrepresented!