Unknown maker and age
an old pawn look
1” wide by 1 1/2” long
All items, unless stated otherwise, are previously loved and used. Therefore, they inevitably have scratches and slight imperfection (not brand new). I could miss dents/cracks and such imperfections are not included in the description wordings, simply because i didn't notice. Please refer to pictures for condition as it is exactly what you will get. If You have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask before the purchase.
I describe the items to the best of our ability, but please note:
• size and weight are approximate only.
• "vintage" is based on look and feel of the item. It could be way older (earlier than 1930's), or it could be newer (later than 1980's or 1990's).
• sometimes sterling jewelry could be chrome plated. It is still sterling if it is marked so.
• I am not an expert on stones. Potential buyers please refer to pictures on type and quality of stones and make your best judgement. My description is just a guidance.
• I could name an item "native" if it is of native inspired style. It applies to items origins of which I am not completely sure. In most cases, they are from nations such as Navajo, Zuni, Hopi, Pueblo, etc.
• i name an item "sterling" if it is tested to be at least coin (90%) silver.
• For silver, 90 - 10% purity: (silver acid) dark red (18K gold acid) white. 80 - 90% purity: (silver acid) light red (18K gold acid) blueish white.
Sales are final!
No return on sales unless item is completely misrepresented!